What will inspire you to create today?

Monday, October 29, 2012

October Bee Blocks

Well with Sewing Summit in the middle of October and all of the ore sewing and cutting I was working on prior to the event... I felt a little overwhelmed with keeping up on my Flickr blocks this month. I am really happy with all of the results. I usually try to have all my blocks done as soon as I receive them; however this month that was not the case.

For Sew Blues Bee

I made two blocks. The first was easy and I was able to finish it up prior to the Summit.


The second for Staci, I just finished last night. Her quilt is going to be so fun. I really wanted to do mini hexies and embroidery. I had fun.

The Modern 99 block

The Block Party block I also was able to do prior to leaving.  Apparently I did not get a picture prior to sending it off.  Oops.

Last but not least were my two blocks for the Promise Circle of Do Good Stitches. I really love the value in these blocks. I took a picture and then looked at in black and white just to make sure I did it correctly. So much fun.






I am so excited I already have one November Block done and it has not even started.


I have also been working hard on getting my Modern She Made Swap Item finished.  I am getting closer to getting the EPP part of it finished and now I need to decide if it will be a pillow or a bag... hmmm?


May you be inspired to create!

Shawn

1 comment: