What will inspire you to create today?

Friday, November 9, 2012

Mouthy Stitches Sent and Received

A few months past I stumbled upon the Mouthy Stitches Swap on Flickr.  I am so glad I joined because of all  the crafty work and inspiration I gained from other people's projects.  These are some of my favorites.



I was so lucky to receive this fabulous bag from Jan Marlowe of isisjem.blogspot.co.uk.

Her hexagon work is so wonderful. She did some really nice fussy cutting and I just love all the hand stitching.


The matching keyfob is so much fun too!

This is the bag I made for my partner Jen.


This is what Jen said:

"Oh my goodness, I just got the most wonderful tote from you! Thanks so much. You did a great job of matching my mosaic -- rainbow and paper piecing and texty fabric, it's all there. I never would have thought that I was a cupcake fabric kind of girl but every time I see it I just smile. It's perfect! My favourite part of all though is the stitching on the handles. Maybe it's a minor detail but I just love the texture combined with the rainbow thread.

The key fob is adorable and already has become the official key chain for my car keys.

I probably should stop gushing or you're going to think I'm a little crazy but I really do love the tote. Thanks so much!!!

Jen"

I am so glad she liked it!

This weekend I am hoping to finish my project for the Modern She Made Swap.  What creative juices are flowing at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment