Okay so I this morning decided on a few things. First of all a big challenge for me.
1. I can no longer use credit cards!!! Cutting them up! I am making a goal to buy nothing more on credit until I no longer have a credit card bill and maybe even then I will not want to anymore! This is going to be VERY DIFFICULT! However I am fed up and done.
2. I will pay off my current credit card over the next two years!!!!
3. Although I am a craft addict I am no longer able to buy anything new until I finish up all the current projects I have going and at least bite into some of the other projects I have already purchased in hopes to start at some time. A girl can only craft so much!
So here are the current projects I need to finish:
1. MOM's Table Runner
2. Kerstin's Platter
3. Meghan's photo from bachelorette party. Need two more signatures and the photo!
4. Meghan's wedding gift.
5. Anna's Birthday gift.
6. Lis's birth gift.
7. Jessie's gift.
8. Give a gift to a wedding I went to last year!
9. All the quilting projects that are due each month!
10. Stop adding more projects.