What will inspire you to create today?

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finish Along Stats First Quarter

The first Quarter of 2013 is already here.  Can you believe it.  I can not.  As I look back at my goals for the first quarter of the challenge, I realize that in order to be more on track with my goals I need to review them throughout the quarter.  I am sidetracked easily and if the goals are not right in front of me.... I do not meet them.

I did complete the Emmaline Apron...


And the secret project for a friend... see this post.


I also finished the baby bibs for baby gifts.


I changed my mind on the baby quilt; however I also finished it!  




I did not finish my curtains for my bedroom.  I have decided to put them on hold until I finish the quilt.  I have bought all of the fabric for the quilt and quilting should begin soon.

I am pretty proud of all the other finished that are not on my list of goals.






There are some other little things I finished as well... but I will have to stop here.  I am loving the garment sewing!

I am linking this post to 



she can quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment