What will inspire you to create today?

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curves Week One

After one week of curves with Rachel at Stitched in Color I have finished 2 of the 3 projects.  I bought a bias tape maker... to finish the third project but unfortunately I bought it the wrong size!  So here are the projects as for now.


This is the one that is not quite done... Darn binding tape!


 Bib... Not sure the laminate fabric was a great idea...


This was my favorite and I am hoping to make more!

I also finished some other projects this week:


Block for Skill Builder Sampler.  The Sampler is going to be on  a few week hiatus... so I am going to try and catch up on all of the other projects I have going.


Block for the Add a Border Block Swap.


Block for Orange You Glad Bee.



No comments:

Post a Comment