What will inspire you to create today?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011




WIP Wednesday


New projects:
Last night I went on Stitched in Color Blog and final plunged into the deep end. I have been wanting to do the Bottled Rainbow project for some time... so I have been collecting scraps last night I bought the solid fabric necessary to really get started.  I do not know what lucky person is going to get the project when it is done, but I do knowI now have another project I am working on!


Finished Projects - 
My friend Kerstin will be having a baby soon and so I made her a purse quilt/diaper changing area.



I also finished two pot holders.


Finished a pillow case!


I also finished Dana and Danny's Wedding Pillow!




Swaps

I made a Day of the dead themed placemat and a few blocks this month as well as two mug rugs.



For some reason I did not take a picture of the mug rugs!
You can see the rest on my Flickr photo photostream.

Ongoing projects:
Geese in a ring
Placemat Swap
Orange you Glad Bee
Block Party Bee
Quilting Under the Rainbow
We Can Do IT Skill Builder
Scrap Basket Swap
Frames 
Photo book for Jessi
Frame for Meg


No progress:
Summer Sampler (Need to do something with the blocks I finished)

This week's stats:
Completed projects -5
New projects - 1
Currently in progress - 11

Please go check out the rest of the projects on freshly pieced
.

No comments:

Post a Comment